- Understanding Hispanic preferences and practices regarding health insurance
- Understanding how newly insured Hispanics access and utilize care , e.g. find a primary care physician, use the emergency room properly, learn about key health insurance concepts (e.g. copay, deductible) and take advantage of free preventive services in order to stay healthier
- Evaluating health management programs directed at multicultural members and patients
- Improving enrollment and engagement of Hispanics into Disease Management Programs
- Increasing medication adherence among Hispanics
- The use of mobile-based interventions with Hispanic healthcare consumers.
Study findings and papers from these research projects are available upon request.